Stardew Valley Abigail
Stardew Valley’s Abigail lives with her parents (Mom Caroline and Father Pierre) at the general store. She often fights with her mom who is worried about Abigail’s alternate lifestyle. Abigail’s mom says she wishes that Abigail would dress more appropriately and stop dyeing her hair in blue color. She has beautiful natural hair color like her grandmother. She wishes Abigail would find some healthy activities instead of the mystical nonsense she is indulged with. You might find Stardew Valley Abigail in the graveyard alone, or looking for frogs outside in the rain. She is the beautiful, young, purple hair woman as well as one of the women who you can marry in the game.
Stardew Valley Abigail lives with her mother Caroline and Father Pierre in an apartment behind her father’s general store. Her mother always remains concerned and worries about Abigail’s interests and hobbies. Abigail is friends with Sebastian and Sam and will dance with Sebastian at the Flower Dance if you (Player) do not ask her for a dance.
Stardew Valley Abigail’s Gifts
You can present Abigail with two gifts per week and an extra on her birthday which is on Fall 13. These gifts will raise or lower your friendship with her depending upon what you give her a gift. The gift on her birthday will have an 8x effect and it will reveal a unique dialogue.
Here is a detail of gifts that Abigail will love, like, dislike or hate.
Gifts Abigail Loves
In order to increase your relationship level with Abigail, the following are the best gifts you can get her.
- Chocolate Cake
- Blackberry Cobbler
- Spicy Eel
- Rabbits Food
- Prismatic Shard
Abigail’s Reaction to Gifts she loves
Following is the dialogue Abigail would say when you give her gift she loves.
“I seriously love this! You are the best, (Player’s Name)!
Gifts Abigail Likes
Here is the list of gifts Abigail would show likeness towards.
- Goods crafted with Artisan Equipment
- All Flowers except Poppy
- Cooked items except for Fried Egg, Bread, and Strange Bun
- All Tree Fruits
- All Gems
- Earth Crystal
- Fire Quartz
Abigail’s Reaction to Gifts she likes
Here is the response when you give Abigail one of the gifts she likes.
“Hey, how’d you know I was Hungry? This looks delicious!”
Gifts Abigail Dislikes
The following are the items that Abigail is not very fond of and would hate as a gift and she won’t react favorably too.
- Construction materials
- House items
- Fish and Fishing items
- Farm items
- Ores and Bars
- Wild Horseradish
Abigail’s Reaction to Gifts she dislikes
This is how Abigail would react to gifts she hates and would say:
“What am I supposed to do with this?”
Gifts Abigail Hates
Below is the list of gift items Abigail would hate and react in a negative way that ultimately will lower your relationship level with Abigail.
- Monster Loot
- Strange Bun
Abigail’s Reaction to Gifts she hates
If you present Abigail with the gift from the above-mentioned items she would react as awfully and would day;
“What were you thinking? This is awful!”
Abigail’s Heart Events
The following are the special encounters that you may have with Abigail based on your friendship level with her.
*Enter Pierre’s General Store when Abigail is present there except on Saturday*
Detail (Spoiler alert)
Upon entering Abigail’s room you find her getting angry about a video game she is playing. She asks you for help, and you play Journey of the Prairie King together. Once you finish the level, she thanks you, and the scene ends. If you fail to help, she will still thank you for trying to help her. You will not gain or lose any hearts in this heart event.
*Visit the mountain between noon and 7:00 PM on a rainy day, during any season except winter*
Detail (Spoiler alert)
You notice Abigail playing flute and she asks you what you are doing in the rain. Here is how your response will have an effect on your friendship level with Abigail.
*I could ask you the same question* (+10 friendship points)
*Just doing some work* (No effect on friendship)
*Enjoying the weather* (+50 friendship points)
Abigail will invite you to stand with her under the tree regardless of your response to her question. You take a harp and play a duet with Abigail while the camera pans out towards the lake.
*Enter Pelican Town from any direction from 9:00 PM to Midnight on the day when it’s not raining*
Detail (Spoiler alert)
You will spot Abigail in the graveyard, she asks you if you have ever tried a sword and tells you that she is practicing her sword for she wants to go for an adventure.
Here is how your response will have an effect on your friendship level with Abigail.
*Yes, But only in self-defense* (+10 Friendship points)
*Yes, and its exciting!* (+10 Friendship Points)
*Yes, but it’s dangerous. You should stay safe* (-100 Friendship Points)
*NO* (No effect on a friendship level)
Meanwhile, Abigail’s father (Pierre) arrives and interrupts to say that her mother (Caroline) wants her to assist in cooking dinner. Abigail gets hyper and says you only expect this because she is a girl. She runs away and asks you to follow her, you two sit behind the bushes and keep talking in whispers.
*Stardew Valley Abigail sends you a letter, Enter “Pierre’s General Store” b/w 8:00 PM and 10:00 PM when she is in there*
Detail (Spoiler alert)
The letter you receive is signed “Abby” and Abigail invites you to visit her in her room. When you enter her room she shows you her spirit board. It indicates that Abigail’s starting to have feelings for you. She gets shy and rushes you out of there. She visits you the next morning to apologize for this.
After you gift Abigail a Bouquet, enter the mines or Quarry Mine b/w 5:00 PM and midnight. This event will not trigger if you are already married to Abigail.
Details (Spoiler Alert)
Stardew Valley Abigail is preparing to go down the ladder in the mine when she is shocked and startled by a bat flying right up into her face. She laughs and looks back down the hole where hundred more bats are coming her way. She is terrified due to bats now, she tries to crouch down in fear and you rush to soothe her.
Here is the conversation between you and Abigail:
*What happened?* (+20 friendship points)
*Are you okay?* (+40 friendship points)
She replies and tells you that she is not as tough as she thought she was.
*You are safe with me* (+40 friendship points)
*I get scared too* (+40 friendship points)
*You are crying like a little baby, Stop!* (-50 friendship points)
She confesses that she likes you more than a friend and requests you to stay there with her. She also kisses you. Even if you are a girl she will say she did not know she liked girls until she met you.
Post Ten Hearts
After ten heart events, Abigail will appear in The Mines on level 20 on a rainy day. She will not appear in multiplayer but in single-player. The first time you see Abigail in the Mines, she has unique dialogue. After that, there are 15% chances to find her playing flute and an 85% chance that you find her walking in the place. If she is not playing flute she will talk to you.
Group Ten Heart Event
When the player is unmarried, has gifted bouquet to all the bachelorettes, has level 10 heart friendship with all the bachelorette, has seen all 10 heart events of all bachelorette then a scene will trigger upon entering Haley/Emily’s house.
Detail (Spoiler Alert)
If you have a Rabbit’s Foot in your inventory, the scene will consist of a gossiping session about Mayor Lewis and Marnie’s affairs.
If you do not have Rabbit’s Foot, all the bachelorettes will get angry about you dating them all once. Regardless of what dialogue you choose, all the ladies will give you a cold shoulder for approximately a week after the event. They will respond to you with angry dialogues and will refuse gifts also. After a week or so, all the bachelorettes will forgive you and the conversations will return to normal.
Fourteen Heart Event
*Enter the backwoods b/w 6:10 AM to 5:00 PM*
Detail (Spoiler Alert)
You (Player) are hunting in bushes, a monster appears and attacks you, and you collapse. Abigail appears from nowhere and kills the monster. She inquires if you are okay and tells you that she has never killed someone before.
Here is the conversation between you and Abigail.
*It is sad, but there was no other option* (No effect on friendship)
Abigail responds saying “Yeah, I did what I had to do; I guess the world is a pretty tough place, it was either you or him, right?
*Monsters do not deserve our sympathy!* (No effect on friendship)
Abigail responds saying, “Aren’t they trying to survive like us? They may be our enemies, but I will think they deserve sympathy. Still… I did what had to be done.”
*It is a harsh world, kid.* (No effect on friendship)
Abigail responds saying, “Huh? That’s funny coming from someone who got rescued. But yeah, Sometimes reality forces us to do things we’d rather not… Guess I’m learning that the hard way.”
*Do you have to kill him?* (No effect on friendship)
Abigail responds saying, “Hey, I saved your life, didn’t I? Maybe you should think about that instead of putting me on a guilt trip.”
Abigail warns you to be more careful in the future and says, “I don’t want to lose you.” She buries the monster and marks the grave with Yoba Symbol.
Marriage Event (Hooray!)
After marriage Abigail moves into the farmhouse with you, she will add her own room to the fight of the bedroom. She will set up a small area behind the farmhouse and she will go there to practice her flute.
Stardew Valley Abigail may offer you Solar Essence, Void Essence, Bat Wing, Amethyst, or Fire Quarts. She may as well offer you soup, Parsnip Soup, Tom Kha Soup, Chowder, Trout Soup, or Lobster Bisque on a rainy night. She may offer you a bomb, a cherry bomb, fried mushroom, or crab cakes to assist your adventures in the mines when she stays inside the farmhouse from dawn to dusk.
Also Read: Stardew Valley Sprinkler